Lords Ishwar Hotels Limited was originally incorporated on the 14th day of November, 1985 as ISHWAR BHUVAN HOTELS PRIVATE LIMITED, with the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat vide registration no. 8264 of 1985-86.
Company acquired a non-agricultural plot of land measuring 1278 sq. mtrs in 1985 with the object of starting three star hotel in heart of Baroda city. The excavation and site development work started in 1989 alongwith the building construction
The Company was converted into Public Limited Company on 7th day of April, 1994 and subsequently the name of the Company was changed to Ishwar Bhuvan Hotels Limited vide registration no. 04-8264 and a fresh certificate
In terms of SEBI notification No. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2018/49 dated November 30, 2018, transfer of securities in physical mode will not be processed (except in case of transmission or transposition of securities) with effect from 1st April, 2019.